Tuesday, August 30, 2022

What Happens When You Call "BS" On Someone's BS? Well, THIS (Reaction To Me Calling Thunder Rosa Out On HER BS)

 

By Bill Walkowitz

Well well, this sure didn't take long, LOL. I posted my latest "The Asshole In The Room" column after 1 a.m. on the 27th.




https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2022/08/impact-signs-someone-whos-already.html



 Later that day, the lack of balls of certain people at Busted Open Radio who apparently didn't like the fact I called Thunder Rosa out on what she said on that show. It's common knowledge that I and the other staff members here at WP&P (Donnie Henderson & Gino Bradley) are banned from Twitter. Our accounts have been suspended thanks to 'marks' and a certain "well known snitch within wrestling news sites" by the name of Dave Scherer (who has all but bragged that he's proud to be a snitch. Then again this is the same Dave Scherer who recently said he thought going thru life as a moron could be a good thing. So that says it all right there) reporting us because we spoke the truth and backed it up with proof. So as I've said before, if someone wants to plug this site, how am I supposed to stop them? I can't, and actually I wouldn't even try because had it not for others plugging tis site on Twitter, we wouldn't be getting the over 40% traffic that come from the other sites such as Meltzer's page, PWInsider, WrestlingInc, No DQ, etc etc.

So somebody (name blacked out, he's already getting harassed by the Rosa 'marks' for plugging this site) plugged the story.


And the end result was someone at Busted Open Radio blacked this person, most likely the guy who runs Busted Open Radio, David LaGreca did it, AS.. You'll see this as well. 

AAWWWW, someone's feelings got hurt cause someone had the guts to call bullshit on Thunder Rosa's bullshit, aaawwww poor baby, LMAO!

Here's the thing, what I wrote obviously must've had some truth to it or else this kind of response wouldn't have come. The fact i was able to cut thru Thunder Rosa's bullshit so easily to show, it was bullshit is obviously why Dave ran and hid behind a block like a biotch. 

Only oversensitive biotches who can't handle the truth backed up with facts have to run and hide behind a block. So now we obviously know what the guy who runs Busted Open Radio is, eh? 


If you can't feel your legs don't you think being at a hospital would be more important than doing a radio appearance? Was she IN bed doing that radio appearance? And what doctor is going to 'clear' her to wrestle if she just claimed she can't feel her legs?  Funny how the Meltzer's Scherer's Mike Johnson's, Sportskeeda Wrestling and ALL the other news sites never saw this, OR had the balls to say something about it. Which is why it's always left up to me to do, what the others never have the balls to do. And obviously me stepping up to do that has proven once again, to be the right thing to do. I thought what she said was bullshit, I called it as such and the reactions you see here shows it was bullshit. 

I find it so amusing that a radio show that always has 'shoot' stuff on it, when the 'shoot' came right to their front door thanks to me? They quickly bitched up, with a quickness. Another great example of how THEY, like to talk shit but others, but when someone talks shit about them or does a story that involves them? They quickly run and hide behind a block cause 'God Forbid' you 'DDAARREE' make them look bad, LOL. They never come to me, the guy who wrote the story, they just block the person posting a link to my story. There's truly a lot of wimps on the internet because I can give a list of people who've done this very same thing. Don't come to me, nnnaa, just block the person giving a link to something written by me. Talk about no balls. 

The sad part is? This kind of reaction? They made themselves look bad. 

So you can thank me for having yet another story that's 100% valid and true. What Thunder Rosa said on Busted Open radio was nothing but bullshit. You can also thank me for being the ONLY wrestling writer who had the guts to call her out and show, she was full of bullshit. 

And another thing, she said "If you have a problem with me call my number". I'm still waiting on that, but also, it's hard for anyone TO talk to you since you announced you're 'off social media', dumb ass. How is someone supposed to talk to you if you don't give the number and you're 'off social media'? DDUUHH!! Again, another detail she didn't think thru very well. 


So thanks Dave LaGreca, thanks to whoever else at Busted Open Radio wanted to block the person who showed a link to my story. All you did was further validate every word i said by your reaction to it. If I was wrong you would've said something but you didn't and actions? Speak louder than words, your actions just validated my words so for that? Thank you (smiles). 


If you can't handle it when the truth comes to your front door, then maybe you should stop using your show to 'work the marks'.

If you want to see how they feel or see if they'll even have guts enough to comment on this, give em a call. Here's the number to Busted Open Radio, 877-344-4893.





No comments: