Friday, June 11, 2021

Wrestlinginc AND PWInsider KNOW They Got It Wrong But Instead Of Admitting it, They Do, THIS (Updated 6-16-14)


Update 6-15-24

Added a new up to date link to the 'proof'.

In a story I did yesterday where I showed how PWInsider, WrestlingInc and The Wrestling Observer got it wrong on Braun Strowman allegedly asking "Five Figures" for indie bookings. 

The link to that story, that has all the proof is right here. https://wrestlingpastandpresent.blogspot.com/2021/06/pwinsider-knows-they-got-it-wrong-but.html



The story noted that EVERY Wrestling news site used Mike Johnson from PWInsider as the 'source' for their story. If you google the story there's almost three pages of sites and they ALL, quote Johnson's name as the source. But as we all know, Johnson was proven to be wrong by, Strowman himself.



Now if you're proven wrong like Strowman did in the tweet above, what do you think the right thing to do is?

Admit you fucking got it wrong. 

BUT.. As I stated in my story yesterday, People at PWInsider, Wrestling and The Observer don't want to do that because correcting themselves and admitting they were wrong is something they think is "Beneath them". 

Thank you to Mike Johnson for proving me right. :) 

As you saw in the pic I posted at the beginning of this, Mike Johnson refuses, to admit he's wrong. He was, he IS, but instead of just owning up to it, he's hiding behind the "PWInsider stands by its reporting excuse".

HOW can you 'stand by your reporting' when the guy you reported on proved you wrong? DUH! Dumb ass. Only a fucking moron does that and well? You see what Mike is by sticking to false story.


SO.. since no other wrestling news site will have the balls to call Mike Johnson out on this, I will. 
 

Mike Johnson you say you "stick to your reporting"? Then PROVE IT TO BE TRUE! Let's see proof that you're right and that no matter how easy Strowman shot you down, he's wrong. You 'claim' that "His representation is speaking for him"? show us the proof then. If you're "SSOO Sure" that you're right, you'll provide the proof. If you start giving excuses instead (Like I'm SURE you will)? Everybody is gonna know you're full of shit.

So Johnson, show proof. No excuses, no trying to deflect, just show proof. 

Since I know he WILL be seeing this story? I know, he'll just have excuses. "Can't expose my source", "Have to protect my sources" will be what he'll most likely hide behind, thus showing, he has no proof and just doesn't have the balls to admit he was wrong (or that whatever 'source' fed him that false info, was wrong).

Now that I called him out for proof? If hew doesn't hand out excuses then Watch him get real silent, real fast.

Those are always the obvious signs someone is full of shit. And Mike Johnson whether he has the balls to admit it or not? is full of shit.

You can thank me for having the guts to call him out. No other site will do it so leave it to me. Glad to be a service. :) 

Update!!! 6-11-21 8:30 PM

Someone sent me this and it needs to be added since the SAME columnist at Wrestling Inc that used Mike Johnson as his 'source" for the same story Johnson was proven wrong on? Has decided to go with the "A duh, if Mike's right, then I'm right too. UH huh uh huh uh huh" logic.

Again.. Strowman shot these Ass clowns down but they're gonna insist they're right, even though they've been proven wrong.

Don't you just LOVER dumb ass mentality like that? 

Here's proof that even WrestlingInc can't admit they got it wrong, even though they are wrong.





There he is, quoting the same columnist as he yesterday even though as you see here and in the story I did yesterday, they were wrong.

Nothing like being so dumb that you're gonna STILL use a guy who was proven wrong, as your 'source', LOL! Talk about a dumb ass.

But again, I called Johnson out to prove it. he has yet to do so. So that there says quite a lot.

nd nobody can say that "Johnson never seen this story" because I know for a fact acouple people either messaged him the link, or emailed it to him. I.. Emailed it to him personally (and will be happy to provide proof if need be).

NOW, we wait and see if he stays silent, or just starts coughing up excuses. It'll be one or the other most likely.

nd that'll show that he is indeed. full of shit, and you can thank me for showing that. :) 


No comments: