Wednesday, January 13, 2021

When A "Worker" Gets The Same Treatment I Give Marks When They Get Checked, And The "Worker"? Can't Handle It

 

And this, is a guy I've known for years that had to be smacked.. And what does this guy do? The same exact kind of shit marks do when I put them, in their place. Pretty sad when a 'worker' says and reacts the same way marks do, and what's worse.. He did the same thing the mark I checked this morning did. Came at me in messenger and just added more ammunition to this, because he doesn't know when it's smart for him to just.. Shut the fuck up.

The guy in question used to work for World Underground Wrestling in Washington state and has relocated back to Arizona, where he's originally from. I knew him from when he first started out in Arizona. I always treat everyone the same and funny how guys like him, appreciate me being harsh until, they get on the receiving end of it. Then suddenly according to guys like him, I'm 'pissed', etc etc.. When in reality, they're getting the same treatment for their reactions as I give everyone else who does the very same thing.

So since I knew, I'd wind up having to make screen shots because of the direction this was going, I'm glad I did because, he showed his ass, big time. So now because of this and because he knows I'm writing up this story, he's doing his little podcast 'taking me to school' according to him.

(Whirls finger)

Taking me to school on some remote podcast not many people know of makes me laugh. Like that's supposed have me lose sleep? Nope.. I'm glad I'm occupying that much space in his head and don't have to pay the rent, for that space. :)

This started over a post on Harry Smith, who I already knew (since I am the wrestling writer and Mr. Von hess isn't) left MLW as it was announced a month ago by MLW owner Court Bauer. I mention this and Mr. Von Hess (Sutherland is his real name) tries to say different. ME, being the writer and guy who goes with proof, asked for Ron Sutherland to provide proof to back up what he said.

Guess what, just like the marks I put place over this very thing? Ron couldn't come up with any. Imagine that. 

So a back and forth ensued and as you'll see by his own words.. After he can't provide any proof he does what the marks always do.. Resort to the "I don't care" copout knowing he got called out and just can't admit he was wrong. Guess it's some sort of unwritten felony for a 'worker in the business' to admit he's wrong. 

So here's how it went. Ron's own words, and believe me.. There's plenty of examples where he shows what a fucking moron he is. He does it to himself because I guess, he just can't help himself.




After calling him  out for proof he says "Google Arn Anderson's interview". 

PPSSTT. When someone does that? There's over TEN FUCKING PAGES of links to Arn Anderson interviews, jack ass.

I love how he and marks always try to use that kind of copout to play off and try and cover up the fact they caught in a lie, and just won't say "Okay, you got me". In stead.. They try this weak, lame shit that makes then look even more, like a moron.

But yet, I'm being 'taken to the woodshed' on some podcast of his somewhere, LOL!

And here's where he goes and tries the predictable "I don't care" copout. if he didn't care then why did he keep replying trying to say he was right, when he had no proof to back it up? Simple, basic, common sense buries guys like him, every time.


Here's my favorite, which REALLY shows what a dumb fuck he is. he goes and says to me I should "Have a beer and chill out".

Telling a guy who's in recovery for alcohol, to go 'have a beer'? Yeah.. You can see how much of an idiot he is.


You'll notice I call him out on that, as he knows I'm in recovery.. But he ofcourse dodges that, knowing he just kicked himself in the ass for saying something that stupid.

Ron as you can see, isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, and it's painfully showing every time he makes a reply.

Here I call him out on it again, as well as acouple very obvious things that even a blind man can see. say one thing yet do another is such an obvious things marks of this era do.. pretty sad when a 'worker' does the same lame things marks do, and get caught so easily. 


What happens after that? Someone must've told him that he was getting his ass handed to him by me because he suddenly comes at me on my messenger. Of course he doesn't smarten up any there and if anything.. He makes himself look even more, like a fucking idiot.


Now you see where he said he was 'done'? Well as you can guess, he again, said one thing then went ahead and did another as I knew he wasn't smart enough to be 'done'.  He also said he doesn't 'internet piss' anymore. You'll see in a little bit that he was full of shit on that claim as well. 

I love it when morons like this just bury themselves with their own words and actions. It gets so predictable as a rerun sometimes that I just sit back and allow idiots to do it. Because soone ror later, they will do it, they always do.


As you see, I did.. Right after I called his bluff about "knocking a guy out". 

Trying to be an Internet Rambo after getting checked, just makes you look more like a dumb ass, dumb ass.

Remember he said he doesn't 'internet pisss' anymore? Yeah right.. if that was the case then how does he explain, THIS? :)



YYEEPP, he sure doesn't 'internet piss' anymore, LOL. 


How many times does this guy need to get owned before he smarts up and shuts the fuck up? Obviously many times since he's shown to be, just that stupid.

I'm even gonna give you the link to his little podcast where he allegedly 'takes me to the woodshed'. But the fact remains is proof is a mother fucker and I'll always, be the mother fucker who has the proof. So Ron's own words and actions show he clearly couldn't handle being checked. And he was just as easy to put in check as the marks that try me. Too easy, no effort needed and when someone like Ron's own words and actions show he's a dumb ass.. Nothing more needs to be said.

And THAT, is how you checkmate, a mother fucker. :)

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/turnbuckle_turmoil/2021/01/14/full-jugular-26#



No comments: