Thursday, March 26, 2020

This Reminded me Of Why I Don't Watch WWE (LOL) MATT HARDY AND CHRIS JERICHO COME FACE TO FACE

Here's the video for anyone who missed it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCu0-YEu0PU

Had I saw this live? I would've grabbed the remote and changed the channel.. And no, not to go watch NXT either.. To watch anything else.. Or I would've went to watch some decent indie stuff on YouTube.. This felt so much like something straight out of the WWE creative department.. It gave me the very same headache I get when I watch WWE programming..

But yet this is the very same AEW that claimed they were gonna be the alternative to WWE.. Watching this crap I fail to see where the alternative is. And this isn't the first time they've taken shit straight out of the WWE programming book either. I pointed that out in this story right here. https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/aew-claims-it-wants-to-be-different.html

Some things change some things stay the same, like AEW claiming to be different than WWE but doing the exact same shit, WWE does. Makes you go, HHMMM.


No comments: