Monday, November 27, 2017

Someone I know thanks me for posting videos from their YouTube Channel.

I know the guy who owns Wrestletopia, Justin Desind. He has a lot of cool stuff he sells at shows and whatnot. Wrestletopia has a Facebook Page and if you go to it and tell him I sent you I know he'll appreciate it.

I can attest from my own personal experience that getting stuff from him has always been a pleasure. Awesome service. In the past I got some Five Star Wrestling From Louisiana, some old St. Louis stuff that I still love rewatching, as well as some Knoxville stuff from 1988 that has Buddy Landell, Nelson Royal (doing a great heel role) Bill Dundee, Doug Furnas and some spot stuff with Terry Gordy (Injuring Furnas in a match).
Hell look at my profile picture. The NWA shirt I'm wearing? Came from Wrestletopia so there's another example. So if you're interested in older stuff, some indy stuff, etc. Contact him. I'm sure he'll give you some really great service. :)

No comments: