Monday, November 27, 2017

"Someone' likes the fact I beat Meltzer, etc with posting NWA's Videos. WHO is it? (updated)

It's actually, the NWA themselves, :) As you can see here....

And here is where The Torch is playing catch up to me(again). They posted this about three hours after I posted it here. Meltzer hasn't even mentioned it, LOL! Imagine that (he'll probably play catch up tomorrow as he's usually 'a day late and a dollar short' on many things anyway. ...

And here..  https://prowrestling.net/site/2017/11/27/nwa-10-pounds-gold-tim-storm-vs-jocephus-impact-wrestling-tag-team-appears/  ProWrestling.Net is also playing catch up with me. :) Why I'm the one who seems to always beat all the others to the punch I don't know but. it IS quite amusing watching them all play catch-up after I post it.

No comments: