Tuesday, September 1, 2026

FIRED!

 


Thank God we here at WP&P don't have to make things up, we know and will always continue to be better than lamers like this.

Dirt Sheet Reporter BJ Bethel was fired by SEScoops after ESPN denied his report that they have already decided not to renew the WWE PLE deal with 4 years remaining on the contract. Vince Russo, Al Snow and Jeff Lane discuss dirt sheets finally being held accountable for misreporting.

3 comments:

Bryan Knight said...

It's one of the reasons I've enjoyed your site since i came across it a year ago. Facts and research and you showing proof when someone tries to call you out is what I've liked best. Plus the wide variety of stuff you post that others don't is why I have your site bookmarked. Please keep doing what you do, seriously, nobody else does it the way you do and many appreciate it.

Jack Reynolds said...

Bill's been doing this since the 90's. I remember when he was writing for Monthly newsletters like Wrestling Then And Now back in the day. Same approach as he does now.

Anonymous said...

You're also the only site that calls out other dirtsheet writers for fake exclusives, like what you did to PWInsider last week. Nobody else would've done that because it's supposed to be a 'no no'. I'm glad you do it because at least you have the balls to do it and when you do it, the other dirtsheet writers either deflect or go into immediate silence.