Mike Johnson at PWInsider made it seem like this was an "Exclusive Story" and only those paying 'Elite" members could see it.
As you see, he was wrong, again. If we have it and didn't get it from his site then HHOOWWW is it supposed to be 'exclusive'?
Yes, Mike Johnson is, a dumb ass.
3 comments:
But but but... Mike Johnson at PWInsider swears this was an exclusive story, that only he had and that only his Elite Members who pay a subscription fee can see. He's not lying yet again, is he?
If you're seeing this story then you already know the answer to your question. He lied again, or as usual. Not surprising.
This is why I stopped my subscription to PWInsider, Mike Johnson always getting caught like this made me ask myself, why am I paying for this when I see it free elsewhere? When I asked about it I was told, "If you're not happy cancel your subscription". And I did.
Post a Comment