Wednesday, December 16, 2020

DESPITE AN APPEARANCE BY KENNY OMEGA, IMPACT WRESTLING ON AXS TV AUDIENCE DROPS THUS, PROVING ME RIGHT, AGAIN)

 I said it last week when I wrote this article out. ( https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/kenny-omega-appearance-boosts-impact_9.html ) and I said then, "Wait four weeks and when the ratings are the same or lower, remember me saying 'I told you so' ".

It looks like I don't HAVE to wait four weeks, because it's already happened in ONE WEEK, aaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!.

Proving I was right all along that Kenny Omega being on Impact wouldn't have long lasting effect just shows that I.. Know better than the "Meltzer Marks" and haters when it comes to stuff like this. Always have, and always will.

So thank Omega for showing that here in America, he's a just a one hit wonder, a one trick pony, so to speak. And that after a one week, ahem 'boost' that really wasn't a boost, His appearance this week didn't... DO SHIT!

So now that I don't have to wait four weeks to say I told you so? Guess what "Marks"..

I told you so..

And since proof is a mother fucker, and I'm always gonna be the mother fucker who has the proof? Boom. Read it and weep, baby cakes.

The 12/15 episode of Impact on AXS TV had 177,000. Down from last week's 221,000.

12/1/20 had 166,000

12/8/20 had 221,000

12/15/20 had 177,000

Sting would've had more of a long lasting effect of Omega, and now Omega can accept the reality that he, doesn't make much of a difference when it comes to wrestling in America.

               

 




No comments: