Sunday, May 10, 2020

I Said There's Plenty Of Idiots On Social Media, Here's Proof That I'm Right

I've said time and again that social media is infested with morons and idiots.. And yesterday I while in a few places on FB I said "I'll show you how the idiots will come out of the woodwork real easily".

What In did I do? I simply said "What fucking moron actually thought that the name "Jelly Nutella" would be an awesome wrestling name? (rolls eyes at the stupidity of it)". Which was something I heard on Jim Cornette's podcast. Something just told me that if I said something like that, idiots would come out of everywhere and why? Because they're idiots.. And morons.. So here's some examples of the ass clowns that went ahead and proved me right.



Here's my favorite one of the bunch, this one cracks me up to no end.

I guess I'm supposed to have a heart attack in rage and frustration because the best some mark on Twitter could come up with as an attempt to insult me was "Boomer", aaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh my oh geez, I'm just "sssoo insulted' because you called me, ahem 'Boomer", aaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! That the best these ass clowns can do for insulting now is call people '"Boomer"? LMAO!

But here's the kicker.. HERE'S the biggest ass clown who fell for this old trick.. The one guy you would've thought.. Wouldn't come out and make himself look like an idiot when it came to this topic? Is indeed the guy who showed what a total dumb ass he really is.. Here he is in all his idiotic glory.


Yep, the very guy that Cornette makes fun of every week has come out and proved me, absolutely correct that idiots and morons are indeed infested on social media..

The pride of AEW himself, fell for this trick and fell for it hook, line and fucking sinker.. ROFLMAO! When someone who is supposed to be "in the business" falls for one of the oldest tricks in the book? A trick I've done time and again over the last three years? That shows you indeed, what a fucking dumb ass he is.

Gotta love marks today, they are indeed.. "Something else" And hey Joey, thanks for the great support as well. Nice to know you're just as stupid.. As the marks.. (smiles).





No comments: