Sunday, September 1, 2019

Update On Story About WWE Network News Admitting I Was Right About Hidden Gems On YouTube

This is an update on the story I did yesterday where I showed that WWE Network News admitted I was correct in what I've been saying all along about hidden gems not so 'hidden' if they can be found on YouTube..

I tweeted a thank you to them for admitting I was correct. This, was their response.

So when I wrote the story, which you can find right here.. https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2019/08/wwe-network-news-admits-im-correct.html which had these two little things including a tweet they tried to delete but I still got, which is... THIS!


And I now show the most recent stats for this blog taken 90 seconds ago, which shows how many viewers so far just today this blog has gotten.. A shot yesterday posted in a reply had similar numbers, which total the VERY SAME 4,000 viewers a day they claim to get..


After the story was posted with the above shot of their tweet that wasn't deleted in time? THIS... Is how they replied.. After saying 'Write what you want", and I of course, did..


AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!! I always love how people in the business say "write what you want' like they're trying to play it off like they don't care.. But when I do, write what I want.. And back up what I say by doing it.. They bitch up and block like a bitch because they realized.. They just got checked, LMAO!

So not only did they admit I was right.. They got mad when I did what they said by writing what I want based on facts, and they reacted with the usual yet typical bitch move pussies always have to hide behind when they get put in their place by me. 

Watching people act like little bitches like this? never gets old.. But nice to know they did admit I was right.. They can't take that back, LMAO! Sucks to be them. :)



No comments: