Monday, August 17, 2026

Dutch Mantell "Eddie Kingston Doesn't Look Good..."

 


Direct quote from Dutch Mantell, "Go to the gym and trim up".

I bet he never told Dusty Rhodes that, or one Man Gang, or Kimala, or King Kong Bundy, Blackwell, etc.

I also bet that since Dutch admits here that he's never met Eddie Kingston, that he'd never have the balls to say that to Eddie's face. Always better to hide behind a keyboard or a podcast and talk shit, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRG502f_9qY

3 comments:

Jack Reynolds said...

When has Dutch's opinion ever meant anything? Has he ever been relevant anywhere? Not really. I get what you mean though, hiding behind his podcast and never saying that to Kingston's face. I've always got the impression that's how Dutch really is.James Romero the host is the same way too.

Wrestling Past And Present said...

LMAO! Funny but oh so true.

Bryan Knight said...

Do you think Dutch or Romero will contact you about this? I'd love to see Eddie bash into Dutch about this personally.