Friday, August 10, 2018

Well I Was Right, Keller, Scherer, PWInsider, Wrestlinginc ALL PUNKED OUT!


Well It's nice to see that I'm right, once again. When I first posted this statement on Brian Christopher's death I said that Dave Scherer, Meltzer, Keller, PWInsider and Wrestlinginc wouldn't have the balls to either acknowledge the fact I wrote this, OR.. Even speak on this side of the story. They were sent this and, they all, punked out like bitches, just like I said they would.

So since they proved me right yet, again? You all can thank me once again for being the ONLY ONE, with the balls to truly tell it like it. They bitched up again whern called out to do it so for now on, you can rely on me to do, what those pussies don't have the balls to do. It's nice knowing I'm the ONLY wrestling writer that has the balls, those bitches don't have. So go ahead and be happy I'll do what they're too scared to do. :)


No comments: