Saturday, April 27, 2024

ERIC BISCHOFF & BULLY RAY EXPLAIN "SELLING" vs "REGISTERING" in WRESTLING

 


I've talked and talked about this very topic for years and when I mention it to A LOT of current era 'wrestlers', they either don't seem to get it, or don't WANT to get it. I started seeing the lack of 'selling' from wrestlers back in the 90's when I was working behind the scenes for three different indy promotions in New England. Funny how every time I message a current era 'wrestler' (indies or otherwise) and simply ask, "Is it you don't know how to 'sell' or 'register' properly, or is it you simply just don't WANT, to 'sell' and 'register'? I either never get an answer, or they deflect away from an answer, or.. They block me. 

Makes you go, HHHMMMMM.

Eric Bischoff hears Bully Ray explain the magic of good storytelling through registering and selling properly during a wrestling match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXefcD-aTak

No comments: