Thursday, July 6, 2023

Article I Wrote About the Late Dale Pierce (Back In 2018)

 

Since this came up in my FB "Memories, I decided to post it here. 

Back in 2018 I was writing a pro wrestling column for a fanzine based in Australia, it was sent out to people in that country, Canada, parts of the U.S. and other places. I was personally asked to write something about Dale Pierce who had passed away that year. Dale, his wife Denise Daliege-Pierce and I have known each other since the early 90's when I was writing about wrestling back then, as well as trading and selling wrestling tapes (which helped me get in behind the scenes with a couple indie wrestling companies in New England). 

Dale helped in a lot f ways and I'll be in debt to him for the advice he gave me back then, some of which, I channeled it how I am now, still works.





No comments: