Friday, September 30, 2022

PWInsider's Antonio Inoki Story Blunder






That's fucking embarrassing, to go thru all that write up, and posting of those videos just so you could post two videos that get pulled by YouTube. What's even more embarrassing is that Mike Johnson, Dave Scherer nor any other staff member over at PWInsider have noticed this blunder. 

My Facebook messenger has been blowing up for the last half an hour with people sending me a link to this, or screen shots, knowing I wouldn't pass up the chance to have a good laugh, and my God am I laughing my ass off at this.


Here's another screen shot I was sent by several people.


Bravo Mikey, (sarcastically claps) bravo, 'top notch' work as usual, LMAO! 


We here at WP&P may be considered the 'bottom feeder' site by PWInsider owner Dave Scherer, but we at least don't have major league fuck ups like THIS on our site, or in the Inoki story I did earlier tonight.


Let that sink in. 

No comments: