Sunday, March 13, 2022

Jim Cornette Reviews Jeff Hardy's AEW Debut on Dynamite




 I watched Jeff Hardy's debut and Cornette was spot on with this. Dancing on the way to the ring? "Hey I'm coming down to help my brother but let me make sure I dance as I'm going to do it". (shakes head)

Thank you Jeff Hardy for reaffirming to me exactly what's wrong with professional wrestling here in the United States.

In what was supposed to be a serious moment, Jeff decided to make himself look like a jack ass, doing a dance spot instead of taking the angle seriously. 

Thank you for showing me why I again, can't watch AEW except for YouTube clips. Dancing towards the ring, one of the most asinine things he could've ever done.

but hey, THAT was your Jeff Hardy debut, and I'm sure all the Jeff and AEW 'marks' thought the dancing thing was 'brilliant'. 





 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHskjOaFZA0

No comments: