Sunday, June 20, 2021

In The Funny Yet True Department- Jessicka Havok And Sami Callihan Are Engaged

 


I'm finding this more humorous than it really should be but.. Take a look at them and many people laugh at them standing next to one another.

She's way huge and he, standing next to her looks like a fifteen year old kid. 

Hope she doesn't "get on top" if you know what I mean. (smiles

Impact stars Jessicka Havok and Sami Callihan got engaged earlier today. Havok posted a photo of the two together with the following caption:



“So, I just ended a live stream of the Mothman statue at the Mothman museum, just to have Sami on one knee when I turned around. I almost couldn’t believe it. I am so overwhelmed with happiness. I didn’t know how to react, so I started crying. Lol, tears of joy. I don’t know what to say. P.S. I said ‘yes.'”

Today is also Havok’s birthday.




Callihan is scheduled to face Impact World Champion Kenny Omega at Slammiversary on July 17. Which we all know Omega's gonna win because God forbid, Omega actually LOSES a match.


The reality is Omega should've put Rich Swann over but in the worlds of AEW and Impact. That kind of obvious logic doesn't make sense to them. 




No comments: