Friday, May 28, 2021

Sami Callihan & Moose IMPLODE (And nobody Gave A Sh*t) vs Good Brothers! | IMPACT! Highlights May 27, 2021

 

Every time I see Callihan get in the face of someone I can't help but laugh out loud at him. I mean it's like he wants to be taken serious as a real tough guy sssoo bad, but I just don't see it. There's nothing he's ever done to have me look at him in that way. You just want to say "shoo fly, soo. Go play tough guy somewhere else cause you're a joke here".

Then you have the Good Brothers, who all the internet marks swore they were this 'legendary tag team', and at best I see them as just mediocre. Orton and Slater, Gordy and Hansen, Kernodle, those teams from back in the day still look better now, compared to the Good Brothers in my opinion.

Moose's spear on Callihan after the match, TOTALLY MISSED. And Sami still 'sold' it even though the camera shot saw that Sami didn't take the move properly. Absolutely atrocious in how Callihan did the bump from that move, atrocious as all hell which just validated everything I've been saying about Callihan. 

Thanks Sami. Thanks for showing everyone in the world that if someone goes to spear you, you'll refuse to 'sell' it correctly, nice to know. 

Thank God this highlight clip was short. I doubt I could watch the complete match it was this bad. But 'this bad' is what Impact Wrestling considers 'Good', LOL! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MNk5vi79bc

No comments: