Thursday, April 29, 2021

Someone at "Keep It 100" Gets Checked Because I.. "Kept It 100" And Obviously Know The Truth.

 

I mean, seriously.. Why would someone AT "Keep It 100" even Thin k they could get over with a lie when the proof they're lying can easily be pulled up?

This makes whoever AT "Keep it 100" look just as stupid as the "Marks" I put in check on a regualar basis.

BUT... People insist on being stupid so since they insist on, being stupid? Why not show just how, stupid they really are.

 This was, as you're gonna see, WAY TOO EASY to accomplish. Then again, it usually is always this way. :)


As I always say, proof is, a mother fucker.. And I'm always the mother fucker who can supply proof. 

And when a mother fucker like me supplies proof, that was put out FOUR DAYS AGO? It shows who truly is and always WILL, "Keep It 100". 

Why whoever tried to 'work' me didn't simply ask Glen (Disco) is beyond me but hey.. I'm glad they didn't because this I'll always know more an d know the truth, over the dumb fucks that keep trying to brace me, and fail. 

You can go ahead and thank me for being the one guy who will ALWAYS, "Keep It 100".

You're welcome. :) 


No comments: