Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Rocky Raymond's LGDS 082 Best of Steve Bradley

I personally had the pleasure of knowing the late Steve Bradley.. When I lived in NH he was working for Sylvano Sousa's Atlantic Wrestling Federation.. Which rans shows in NH and Mass. Sousa ran regularly in Manchester, NH and I along with a friend of mine were able to tape Sousa's shows. I had the copies of those tapes as I traded and sold wrestling tapes in the tape trading scene back in the 90's. 

I know for a fact that a tape I helped him compile of matches from Sousa's shows is what helped get him a WWF Developmental deal that had him go to les Thatcher's HWA, Memphis Power pro, IWA in Puerto Rico and i believe some time in OVW as well. 

Steve was one of many that the WWF (Now WWE) missed the boat on in a huge way. he had all the talent, the mic skills and the right attitude, WWE, just didn't see what many many many fans saw..

I'm glad Rocky Raymond made this, this shows why Steve was a superstar and why he should've been used better in the WWE than he really was. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mS9C9A_lCs

No comments: