Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Bruce Prichard shoots on Randy Savage vs Crush

I can definitely call bullshit on what Bruce said about "No chemistry' between the two as I saw this same match on a house show in Rosemont, Illinois and they sold each other's stuff in THAT match.

I was sitting front row ring side and there was a cage stacked up in front of me and Savage body slammed Crush on top of it and Crush sold the move like a champ. I had met Randy earlier that day at a GNC store in Skokie and asked him about the old ICW territory.. Savage saw me and recognized me after he body slammed Crush on the stacked up parts of the cage, then punched Crush in the face, looked at me and said "That's for you.. For what you asked me earlier today".

He punched Crush again and got a three count on top of the stacked up pieces of the cage. So yeah, I can call bullshit, easily. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CH47PTt1hA

No comments: