Friday, July 12, 2019

My Story Concerning Meltzer Not Seeing What I Saw On Brian Cage... Struck A Nerve, LOL

For those who may have missed it here's the story I posted earlier on Dave Meltzer missing the obvious on his own posting of his "Daily Report" today. https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/since-dave-meltzer-cant-see-obvious.html

I'll show the shots here as well. First here's the announcement from Defy Wrestling.

And here's the shot from Meltzer's web page.





But you see there's more.. Not only is Cage 'not too injured' to Work a street fight match against Michael Elgin a week before the DEFY shows he cancelled out of.. He worked for BAR Wrestling last night and is working for them again, TONIGHT!! Since proof is a mother fucker and I always have the proof, here's proof.



So the 'injured' excuse from DEFY on why Cage isn't appearing is weak at most. Especially when Cage is working elsewhere last night, tonight and a week from the DEFY shows. 

And now THIS.. Is where I struck a nerve. :)

Someone representing DEFY saw my story and trued to defend the 'injured announcement. But in the conversation gave me even more evidence that the announcement by DEFY was bullshit by telling me Cage was wrestling for BAR Wrestling. I mean how dumb was that? You try to defend the announcement yet give me more ammunition that validates what I wrote to begin with? What kind of idiot does that? Well... This idiot right here. Have a look.


And obviously what I wrote isn't as full of shit as this guy tried to claim because when I said to DEFY "I wonder what the fans who bought tickets will think knowing he's wrestling elsewhere,. but is ahem.. 'too injured' to wrestle for your company"?

THIS.. Was DEFY's response to that question.


Oh yeah, there's this last thing too. The clown that tried to defend the DEFT announcement but then gave me more to add to this story? Tried to slick and make a crack about how many 'followers' I have on Twitter (ASSuming that was my only platform. As you'll see, ever since I put him in his place. He's been silent.


Nothing like facts and proof to put a guy in check. 

Too bad we'll never know what the real story is. But seeing as I got blocked by DEFY when I asked about how the fans who bought tickets would feel.. Obviously it appears by their action of blocking me, there's something they appear to be trying to hide. 






No comments: