Sunday, November 26, 2017

I showed before on The Torch webpage scared to have my name on it, wweelll..,


I don't have a screenshot of my original comment BUT, I do have these above screenshots. Danny's sat there 'waiting for moderation' for over a week but was deleted. So that above anything else proves I was right all along. The Pro Wrestling Torch is afraid of having my name mentioned on their webpage, LMAO!

I added the above comments just now. How much you want to bet they'll be deleted as well? Talk about a bitch move by someone at The Torch, LOL! That's funny as hell.  Here's the link to where if they had the guts to post them, the comments would be at. Someone should email the staff at The Torch and ask them why are they such bitches, :) https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2017/11/20/1116-impact-hits-misses-gail-kims-night-ovw-vs-lax-james-storms-promo-long-abyss-eli-drake-vs-petey-impact-title/#comment-74616

No comments: