Monday, September 25, 2017

New Rocky Mountain Pro Wrestling show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mleh0j4_48&t=2690s

I watched the first season of this where Vince Russo had an on screen role and believe it or not. he wasn't as over bearing as he was in WCW and TNA. I also found the storylines and matches appealing. So much so that I'm hooked into it every week which is how solid and consistent they've been with the booking.

The only gripes I've had with this company is, Unholy Trinity looks like such a Rosemary (GFW/Impact Wrestling) knock off it's obvious. And up until this show, Humphrey Hacobs was going under "King of Old Style" which was such a blatent rip off of Steve Corino's King of Old School Gimmick it was too obvious. I actually have mentioned these facts in comments on their YouTube channel and no this week? No mention of the 'King of Old Style'. handle. Coincidence? :)

No comments: