Friday, August 4, 2023

Old Article And New Thing I've been doing

 



I was going thru old posts from a couple years back when I first created this site, deleting posts of Videos YouTube has since deleted (or the uploaders made "private"). As I was scrolling thru posts from 2019 I came across this, an old article I wrote about Billy Corgan buying the NWA. So since i don't recall ever reposting this article, that was done for a fanzine based in Australia, why not go ahead and repost it now.




A few months back I was looking for way to spread the word about this site. It's very nice that this site is listed on Google, Bing, MSN, and some other search engines, but there's always a way to try and get more eyes on the site. So I went to this site, Quora that someone recommended to me. I looked it over, found some stuff on pro wrestling and went and answered a couple questions that were posted there. Figure add a link to the site as well and get a little more plugging for it. 

NOW, for the last few weeks my email has been flooded with people requesting me, to answer their questions (as you see above). My knowledge of wrestling dating back to the 70's, my experience working in professional wrestling seems to have made a mark here on Quora. So if you're on Quora, make sure you say hi (smiles).


No comments: