Thursday, September 9, 2021

The Allegedly "Retired" Lio Rush Could Be Returning To AEW Soon (An 'Interesting' Update- 6:20 PM)

 


First he said he was 'retiring', then like a week or two later he decided that 'retirement time' was over.. THEN he announced he was 'retiring' AGAIN.. But wait.. He than said he was just 'going to fulfill the dates he had with New Japan. 

You remember when Lio Rush announced all that? I sure do.


So NOW, according to the most well known "money mark" in the history of pro wrestling, Tony Khan, Lio Rush may be returning to AEW.

HHHMMM. Hell of a way to be 'retired', LOL!


If you're suppose fly "retired" then why are you gonna return to AEW? Dumb ass.



SEE? Not that I'm lying, he DID say it. 

But I guess he, has a way different version of what 'retirement' is, compared to the rest of the real world.


Rush has been wrestling on NJPW Strong since he said he was 'retiring' again. His next appearance is scheduled to be at NJPW Strong: Autumn Attack. He will be in an eight man tag match on the first night of the tapings, followed by a singles match against Taiji Ishimori on the second night.


Here's the "Money Mark's announcement about it.





I see I'm not the only one who sees thru Lio's bullshit. Then there's this.









I can keep coming up with replies like this, there's so many.

Funny how so many though, have the same opinion I do, makes you go, HHHMMMM.



UPDATE--- 6:20PM


Looks like "Someone" didn't like this story (smiles)


See I'm the type of mother fucker who DOES have the balls to send someone I write about a link to the story I did. So what happened not less than THREE MINUTES after I sent Lio a link to this story?

THIS... LMAO!









Guess "some one", doesn't like reading the truth about them, LOL! BOOM. 

No comments: