Tuesday, August 24, 2021

He's An Idiot More Times Than Not But, You Have To Appreciate The Man's Hustle :)


 

Virgil Tweeted a Pic of himself setting up shop on Vince McMahon's Star on the walk of Fame, Tweeting..

“Happiest bday to my 2nd fave Vincent aka Vincenzo aka the Gorgonzola Godfather to my unborn children aka the All Mighty Appetizer to my Beef. Today’s hustle will be dedicated to you. My only wish for your bday is for you to get my video game #meatsaucemadness and stuff yourself with the most gourmet OG in the game. Sending love from the man with the biggest breadstick in the back to the man with the biggest meatballs. BUY MY GAME! LOVE YA”


Gotta love it, he's consistent with that hustle of his. He's well known for being a moron but at least he's consistent with the hustle.


He may not be able to get booked on any wrestling show anywhere in the world? but you can always count on him having his little merch table, LOL. 


No comments: