Tuesday, July 20, 2021

It's That "Time Of The Month" Again, Where A "Mark" Has To Be Put In His Place (They Always Make It SSOO Easy)

 

I love how dipshit "Marks" go and invent some online persona for themselves to hide behind. Then think they're getting themselves over when they try and use that online persona to brace me. 


Well? Since this usually happens at least, once a month, like a woman's period here we are at the 'time of the month' where a dumb ass "Mark" has to get 'treated' by me. 


Why is it they always, ALWAYS make it so easy for me to make them, look like dipshits? 


So since this particular dumb ass said "Screenshot away" (Like I need his fuckling permission), here you go.. Another example of why today's "Marks" are so fucking dumb, and they seem to get even dumber when they get on the internet. 





You try and brace me acting like a dumb ass, I'm gonna treat you like a dumb ass. 


Again, they always, make it so easy. I keep saying, some day they'll become a challenge.. Someday obviously, won't be today. 


And I know this guy after I post this won't be smart enough to just go away and stay silent. Theuy always try to think they can get the last word. Until someone else shows them that yes, they have been made to look like a dumb ass thanks to me. 


So when this idiots replies again, I'll update this story with more of his dumb antics, and my five second effort that puts him in 'check', where he belongs. because that literally is how long it takes for dumb shits like this. Five seconds. That's how much of a challenge they're not. 


And to think, some set of parents somewhere are actually PROUD they created something, this stupid. imagine that. 


And I'll add this as well since "marks" when they get 'checked' by me always try to say, "UH DUH, nobody looks at your site". I'll pop this nice shot taken thirty seconds ago that shows how many people have been to this site in the last hour.


Nothing like taking the argument away from them before they can even try and use it. :) 


No comments: