Sunday, January 17, 2021

Mike Bennett Says WWE'S Creative For Him "Sucked" (Which Comes As No Surprise As WWE's Creative Sucks Out Loud Anyway)

 

From Wrestling Epicenter...

Mike called out WWE and said their creative for him "sucked." He was asked if he has any regrets on how he and his wife handled their releases.

"No, I told the truth. I'm an open book. I'm never going to lie just so people like me. People always ask me, 'Are you ever going to not talk about WWE?' I don't talk about WWE. When I'm with my wife, my family, my friends, I don't talk about it. It is not important to me. But, if people ask me a question, I'm going to give them a truthful answer. I'm not going to sugar coat it because it offends wrestling fans or it offends WWE fans. I'm going to tell the truth," stated Bennett.

"Maybe that is because I am a recovering addict because when you're an addict, you spend so much time doing drugs and living a lie that when you finally get to the point of recovery, you realize the truth is so much easier and freeing. You can phrase it as taking shots and I see how people see it as that but I'm just answering honestly. And, when I see things like taking away people's Cameos, I think that is bogus! When I see billionaires trying to stop people who made them those billions from making money, I think that is wrong and I'm not afraid to say it. I am sorry if that offends people. I don't really understand why it offends people! Like, Vince McMahon's not going to hire you. He's just trying to make money off the backs of other people. If that bothers you, I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you. The truth hurts."

No comments: