Sunday, June 7, 2020

How Stupid Is WWE? WWEELL, They Asked To Use Zack Ryder's Pool, AFTER, They Fired Him (LOL!)

Yes it's true, it's damn true, WWE is really this fucking stupid. And yet people still actually WANT to work there.

Matt Cardona (fka WWE's Zack Ryder) was among numerous WWE Superstars who were cut in April due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but that didn't keep WWE from making a strange request from the former WWE Intercontinental Champion.

On Cardona and former WWE Superstar Brian Myers's (Curt Hawkins) podcast, The Major Wrestling Figure Podcast, Cardona tells the story of WWE wanting to use his pool for one of their SmackDown segments.

"I'm sitting by the pool with Chelsea, and she has a weird look on her face," Cardona began. "She's checking her phone, and I'm like, 'Babe, what's up?' She's like, 'Uh, someone from WWE asked me if Otis, Mandy Rose, and a camera crew can come here to film a pool scene for SmackDown.' I was shaking in anger. Shaking in anger. You fired me, but you want to use my pool?

"I had a tweet sent, and I say this sometimes, 'Don't press send.' [Laughs] It was a 'Don't press send' tweet. I was just very, like, 'You fired me, but you want to use my pool a couple weeks later?' ... I was pissed. The fact is they didn't even ask me, they asked her!"

Just when you though people at WWE coiuldn't get any more stupid? There you go, proof indeed.. That they can and WILL, get even more stupid.


No comments: