Friday, June 21, 2019

Impact Wrestling Stuff

One of the most asked questions we receive about Impact, LAX remains in discussions with Impact Wrestling but have not yet signed a new deal with the company.  We are told their current deal expires later this summer.  Impact sources have noted getting LAX under a longer form deal is one of the their top priorities.  LAX vs. The Rascalz is set for the 7/7 Slammiversary PPV.

Tommy Dreamer noted how banged up he has been over the last month on social media, writing, "Some things you dont know after a move or match.  Rob Van Dam hit me so hard w/his splash his jaw went into my bicep/pec/shoulder.  He hurt his jaw & probably suffered another slight concussion. My ribs hurt every time I took a breath for 1 week.  My bicep STILL has a lump in it.  My arm/shoulder still has little too no mobility.   I started physical therapy due to the pain, this week they say I probably tore my labrum or rotator cuff.  We both wrestled the next night in the Main Event. This occurred on May 3.  I have wrestled 17 times since13 Main Events.  It hurts every time I get in & out of a car.   Every time I'm on a plane someone bumps into me, carrying a suitcase,putting my shirt on and simple tasks.  My only regret is I havent worked out since because I can't and my weight is getting up there which bothers me personally.  This is just my story, every wrestler has one of their own.  Just educating everyone the life of a wrestler."

The 7/14 Fallout event being presented in conjunction with Destiny Wrestling will be a TV taping in Toronto.

TJP has not officially signed with the promotion yet but the two sides are in conversation.

There will be an Impact Plus event, a live Twitch special and a TV taping the weekend of 8/2-8/4 in California.  Dates and venues will be announced next week.

They will also tape in Mexico in August.

There are no current NYC return plans.

No comments: