Monday, November 5, 2018

It's That Time Of The Season Again, To Put Dave Scherer In Check, Again (Updated)




It's apparent that it's again the time of the season where I, cause nobody else has the balls to really do it, has to go and again put Dave Scherer at PWInsider in check again. I mean, it's really not that hard to do if you know what kind of a morn he really is (and I've proved it time and again that he is, a moron), but since nobody seems to be capable of doing it or, is too scared to do it. Leave it to me to once again do it for all of you, because simply, it IS, just that easy to do.

Someone who reads both my site and the one Scherer writes for sent me this pic here. From a thread where he answers questions sent in to him.



So before I go and refresh your memory on how I've checked Scherer in the past, I'll go and put him in his place again, right now.

Mr. Scherer likes to be a tough guy and talk shit on his own site where he has the last word. Where I, on my own site, on Facebook and on Twitter take on every wannabe smart ass, dumb ass and lame ass on an almost weekly basis and get the last word on all three platforms. I don't have to hide behind PWInsider web page and get the last word only because he won't publish anyone else verbally smacking him. That's the only way he can feel like he's superior to people, Get him in an email exchange or on twitter? And he bitches up every time and suddenly gets silent, along with hiding behind blocking people like a bitch (which I'll show evidence of that here too) because he can't handle it when people punk him out in public.

Now for the pic above here that someone sent me? I actually know what journalism is, have been a wrestling writer dating back to when he was starting out (as explained in this article I wrote on it you can see by clicking this. https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/explaining-my-beef-with-dave-scherer-at.html ) And as much as he 'claims' he has a responsibility to cover a show like Crown Jewel? He really doesn't because simply put.. PWInsider is HIS webpage, he and Mike Johnson so they answer to themselves, they, are their own bosses so they can CHOOSE, whether they cover it or not. THEY... CHOSE to do it.

They simply could've made a post on their own web page stating they weren't going to do it for whatever reasons or beliefs they wanted, but they didn't and chose to go ahead and cover it. There was no 'responsibility' there because most fans didn't want the show to happen in Saudi Arabia anyway, and from what I've read about it after the show? Most fans weren't happy with it, so why cover a show most fans didn't want to see happen and in the end weren't happy with? It sounds like a waste of time and from the looks of it, it was. I have my own site right here on Blogger, and I'm an admin for acouple groups on Facebook and not one time was I ever told I HAD to cover a show or event. I post or write what I want, that's the freedom of HAVING YOUR OWN SITE OR PLATFORM, DIPSHIT! YYOOUU can make them choices on what to cover and what not to, but I guess Scherer isn't really smart enough to see that concept.

Another thing is the writer of that letter in the pic above? He had the balls to call Scherer out on truthful things, pretty much the same things I just did and Scherer tried to defend himself toeing a com[pan y line when PWInsider isn't even, a company. It was an excuse to hide behind to try and cover his ass but unfortunately, the excuse doesn't add up when he simply could've decided not to do it. In the end, it came down to a choice and he chose to cover it and judging from the letter written, didn't do a real great job, sounds like he phoned it in.

As I said he could've made a post saying he, or they at PWInsider weren't going to cover it and most of the 'subscribers' to their VIP membership (that I heard from multiple people isn't even worth paying for cause you're paying to hear their opinions that they don't want to give for free, who the hell wants to 'pay', to hear THEIR, opinions? Pretty stupid if you ask me) would've understood. But maybe maybe, just MAYBE, Scherer just didn't have the balls to NOT COVER IT. There's always that as well. He had a choice and it wasn't 'required' that he cover Crown jewel, or any other show for that matter, it's a choice.. Yes... or No.. pretty simple decision to make, why couldn't HE make it? Funny how I bet if you ask him that, he'll have no answer for you.

I didn't cover it on my site or in the Facebook Groups I post in, why should I? I for one.. Felt they should've pulled out of Saudi Arabia like other US Companies have on their business deals, Two.. Knew that two dozen other wrestling sites were going to cover it anyway, so what really could I add to it that those other sites were gonna cover in many different ways? And three, I rarely cover WWE shows anyway. My niche and my success with my site and posting in groups has been showing a better product than WWE in either the indy groups I follow or the groups in the UK, etc. So it was an easy choice, yes or no and I chose no.. A choice I guess Mr. Scherer had difficulty in making.

Now he's gonna know I wrote this and really (shrugs) I could give two shits because you know what he's going to do? Nothing, and stay silent like he always does. Because I've proven time and again that when you take him away from the bubble he hides in at PWInsider and embarrass him publicly, he runs and hides behind blocking people as his response. And before you message me and call bullshit, here's proof. Proof is a mother fucker and I'm always a mother fucker, who has proof.

Here's this link here that shows Scherer punking up after getting slapped by someone who showed him my story where I checked him. https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/dave-scherer-at-pwinsider-gets-checked.html  Last picture on the bottom? Is Scherer hiding behind a block because someone punked him on something I wrote, LOL! Then there's THIS LINK https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/dave-scherer-at-pwinsider-again-gets.html where again, someone else on Twitter smacks Scherer on something I wrote, and because this was on Twitter and not the bubble of PWInsider where Scherer could hide and get the last word, the last picture on this when you click the link? is.. Scherer again, running and hiding behind a block because he couldn't handle being smacked in public and had nothing to fire back with with. Typical bitching up.

So in the end he'll know I wrote this and won't say a damn thing anywhere about me on it because he knows better. He knows he'll get humiliated and he doesn't have anywhere he can hide except, behind blocking people like a bitch. He chose to cover Crown Jewel and tried to be a tough guy on his own site, the only place where he can get away with trying to be a tough guy because anywhere else? You see the evidence right here, He bitches up with a quickness. Now had I, wrote that letter that I posted the pic of above at the beginning of this? Scherer never would've posted it. He doesn't have them kind of balls and he knows any answer he'd try to give me, wouldn't be convincing. I can easily see thru his bullshit, like many others should as well. So again, here I am, putting Dave Scherer in his place because simply, it's too damn easy to do, as always. Maybe next time he decides he wants to be a wannabe tough guy on his own site, he'll think it thru long and hard and realize, he shouldn't because he'll just get checked again, like he's been right here, thanks to me.


Someone must've JUST SHOWN HIM this srory because look, LOOK at what Scherer JUST DID, LMAO! He bitched up on me and now is hiding from me behind a block. I wasn't blocked twenty minutes ago so this is all you need to see to see everything I've said, is correct. :) Guess that shows what bitches have to do when someone like me speaks the truth, LOL! 

No comments: