Sunday, October 7, 2018

Wrestlinginc Posts Story Of Cody On Twitter, But Won't Mention When I took Cody To Task.


Wrestlinginc as you can see posted this story on Cody Rhodes Tweeting about “forget about paying dues”. What they of course WON'T mention is how I took Cody and someone else in the thread to task with facts about 'paying dues' in the wrestling business. Seeing as I have worked in wrestling before with legends like the late Killer Kowalski, Had George Steele and Sgt. Slaughter on shows I locally promoted, and have met/talked to many legends (Bundy, Tito Santana, Snuka, Tommy Dreamer) and even did an interview with wrestler turned promoter Sylvano Sousa back in 1997 and funny how they ALL.. Mentioned that one has to/ needs to 'pay dues' when they get into the business, and how they paid their dues as well.

The shots are included here and of course it's no coincidence that after I spoke up with facts, nobody replied back to me, including Cody.. Makes you go, HHHMMMMMM..





No comments: