Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I Get To Further Put Someone At ProWrestling.Net In Check

Here's where I first put Jason Powell of ProWrestling.Net in his place. https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/had-to-put-someone-at-pro-wrestlingnet.html and yesterday I further checked his ass with this. https://billsbrandnewblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/jim-ross-addresses-rumors-that-hes.html So now, I get to further bury Jason's ass with THIS.
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross did a Q&A on the Chris Jericho cruise earlier this week. Several people on the cruise noted that during the Q&A, J.R. joked that someone is going to start a new wrestling company to put an end to the "bulls--t" like WWE trying to stop Rey Mysterio from going on the cruise. J.R. then said that someone would take his words out of context for clickbait. He said that he was kidding and he is under contract with AXS and WWE.

Maybe the next time I tell Jason Powell something, he'll fucking listen and realize, I'll always know more than he does. That way he doesn't come out looking like a dumb ass, like he has here, thanks to me. By all means let Jason know he got owned by me again. I'm sure he'll appreciate knowing this fact. :)

No comments: