Thursday, September 6, 2018

Let's See Waltman Do Better Then. Sean Waltman Says It's "Inexcusable" That "All In" Main Event Was Cut Short Due To Time

Like WWE and WCW have never done that? Haven't cut match time? They have and you know it, dumb ass. But let's see YOU Waltman, promote a show that sells 10,000 seats in under 30 minutes and see you do better with the time for the main event. Call Waltman out on that and I bet he'll come up with excuses.

Sean Waltman discussed All In on the latest edition of his podcast, This is the part I'm talking about. 

Marty Scurll vs. Kazuchika Okada being the match of the night at All In:
"For me that was by far the best match on the show, however they bogarted time and I am little bummed that the Golden Elite versus (Rey) Mysterio, Bandido and Fenix didn't get the time they deserved. It was their show and they got screwed on the time. We have to stick to our time, it's inexcusable that it happened to those guys. It does take some points away from the match for me knowing that, but it was amazing and Marty Scurll is one of my favorites. They have amazing chemistry, told the best story and took their time on things. To me that was the match of the night."

No comments: