Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tye Dillinger and Cedric Alexander Apologize For Rape Tweets (Great example to set in WWE )

  • Tye Dillinger and Cedric Alexander have both issued apologies after old tweets where they joked about rape were uncovered. In 2011, Dillinger wrote “Its not rape if they’re sleeping.” He apologized for the tweet last night: “I have no excuse for my old tweets. I was a different person six years ago, and I’m beyond ashamed at what I considered ‘humor’ . I’m so damn embarrassed and I’m truly sorry to anyone I’ve offended.” In 2012, Alexander wrote “Its not rape if you yell SURPRISE!” and sent out another similar tweet later that year. He apologized today: “Six years ago I found ‘humor’ in bad jokes. At the time it was a harmless joke between friends. In those 6 years I've become a father, husband & grown into a much different man. I have offended and hurt many with my past and for that I am deeply sorry & apologize for my actions”

No comments: