Friday, July 27, 2018

Combat Zone Wrestling Quickly Changes Ad, And Wrestlinginc once again gives no credit to me.

Looks like Combat Zone Wrestling knew they fucked up, look at how they had to 'walk back' on their first ad on Riddle with the new one. It's also interesting to note that I broke this before anyone else did yesterday (Meltzer got to it acouple hours after I did) and in Wrestlinginc's catching up to me, do you think they'd throw some credit my way because I broke this before them and everyone else? Of course not, no credit. But if someone doesn't give THEM credit, they're one of the first ones to whine and bitch about it. Interesting irony. Here's Wrestling inc's story on it as proof, no credit to me. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0726/644191/indie-fed-spoils-wwe-signing-a-top-star-photo/

No comments: