Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Letters, questions and comments oh my.

I know you're not a fan of the big three federations but if you had to watch one, which one would it be?

Justin R. Maine
I'd prefer to say none of them but if I had the choose, ROH would be the most tolerable of the three.


I saw you took another shot at Dave Scherer, Aren't you weorried that he may fire back on his web page?

Joe H. Iowa
Nope, because when you're telling the truth, what can he say? Nothing really. It's not the first time I've known more than him and undoubtedly, it won't be the last. He knows that which is why he knows it's better for him to just stay quiet.


So what's your problem with WWE, Impact and ROH? You seem to be slamming them alot. Why don't you like them? I'm interested in seeing your answer.

Chuck B. Wisconsin.
I'll give you a list. WWE- Bad gimmicks that suck, scripted promos that like the gimmicks, are 'cookie cutter', the level of no selling there is atrocious at best. And every time I've tried to watch it I get a headache that reminds me why I stopped watching it in the first place. Impact Wrestling- They can't book logicly from one week to the next. Nothing makes any sense and this goes back to when Jeff Jarrett was brought back (and fired again). It's been the same thing. different bookers but the same kind of inconsistent booking that they obviously for some reason, can't see or don't want to see. WCW at its worst was still better than this crap and this is your number TWO or THREE promotion in the United States? Oh and dare I mention the frigging world title they still have that's basicly a GFW title with an IMPACT plate slapped across the middle, with the GFW plates still on the side(Picture enclosed).
D'Amore putting over his really sad looking indy group on a 'major' federation's show isn't helping matters either. In some ways D'Amore is doing exactly what Jarrett was doing. What's next. Anthem Sports going to buy Border City Wrestling? . ROH- Some talents I like some I don't alot more high spots than really necessary and same with WWE, the no selling alot of times is really atrocious. I hope this answer helps.

Of all the indy groups you feature on your blog, which one (s) would you like to see live in person?

Donna R. Texas
AWA Supreme in Madison, Indiana, WWA in Kentucky, AMW in Kentucky and Fight Pro Wrestling in Maryland. While it's a fantasy to get to the UK, Absolute Wrestling or Defiant Wrestling at like York Hall or O2 Arena because that atmosphere (along with the fact it's a product not geared for kids) reminds me alot of the old ECW in many ways.


Didn't you once go to a rival promoter's show while working for a wrestling company? I vaguely remember hearing that from some guys 'you know' I work with.

(Name withheld by request)

Sure did! I even wrote about it. Here's the link to it that goes to an old long forgotten webpage I once had. http://prowrestlingtapes.angelfire.com/worstshow.html I had no regrets doing it then, have less than none now and would do it again in a heartbeat.



Great site Bill, love your honesty and the variety you provide. Please keep this going.

Karla M. England
Thank you, and i intend to do just that. :)

 

 

No comments: