Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Impact Wrestling news

Current Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion Laurel Van Ness did an interview with the Orlando Sentinel  talking her favorite theme park rides, the journey to get into the wrestling business and the responsibility as champion.  In the article, Van Ness states that she is under contract with Impact until June.   Squared Circle Sirens originally reported that she asked for her release at the last tapings in Ottawa. From the sound of things that doesn't appear that request was granted. (They allow others to leave but won't let her go? What kind of bullshit is that?)

I posted the interview before today but what the hell, here you go.

Alberto El Patron also did an interview a few days ago with The Orlando Sentinel  where he suggests that he wanted to relinquish the Global title this past year, after being indefinitely suspended over a possible domestic abuse charge involving himself and WWE superstar Paige at the Orlando airport: “When there was a talent meeting about what to do about the title, I raised my hand and said I should give it up,” said El Patron, 40. “I used to work in a place where main eventers were difficult to work with, and I didn’t want to be that person. ‘Here’s the title; give it to someone else. I’ll eventually get it back, but I lost it and I want to earn it. I’ll take responsibility for my actions.’ ”

Tomorrow's edition of Impact Wrestling on Pop will feature Part Two of the company's presentation of their "Best of 2017."

The episode will feature the 2017 Bound for Glory PPV main event with Impact Wrestling champion Eli Drake vs. Johnny Impact.

No comments: