Thursday, November 23, 2017

This is THE 1000th post I've made on this blog and this one is about you.


Since this is the 1000th post I've made for this blog, and this blog wouldn't be as successful as it has been if it weren't for all of you who view this everyday, I decided to show some stats that show it IS all of you that keep this thing very successful.

I just snapped these above pics, views for yesterday and last month, amazing I get that many almost everyday for keeping such a simple formula for this blog. And the other pic is of where all you viewers come from. That is for the last week all the countries who have viewed THIS blog. 96 from Germany? 130 from the Ukraine and on and on? I'm simply amazed that all you people from all these different places come to this little blog and view what I post here every day. No paywalls here, you don't have to 'pay' to read my opinions like you do at PWInsider(pay for their 'elite section to read Scherer's opinions? NNAA no thanks). just my honest opinion with a lot of different wrestling  news and a heavy focus on indy wrestling(occasionally an obscure song or movie will be posted here too).

So when I say this blog is successful because of you, you can see it yourself in the stats posted here. YOU make it worthwhile and some of the emails I get or messages thanking me for what I do, says it all so really, Thank YOU.

No comments: