Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Message about the matches, promos, etc. I post here.

I usually just pick something g at random. like tonight was a combination of indy stuff and a 'theme'. Tommy Dreamer/ECW/ TNA sort of thing. I usually pick an old school territory or a random indy match I see on a listing on youtube. There's no real secret method to it, it's whatever the hell I feel like watching tonite. lol. NOW, if any of YOU have something you'd like to see posted here (say some AWA, or say, Kevin Von Erich stuff or Raven matches from ECW (trying to find some when he was NWA World Champ but defending it outside TNA), just hit me up at ChicagoBillW1@Gmail.com and 9 times out of 10, if I can find it, I'll post it, even if it's something I may not like? This is as much YOUR blog as it is mine because without you guys viewing this, there'd be no blog. So you got something in mind, pop an email, or if you have a BlogSpot account, leave a reply here.

No comments: